Fire Safety Awareness and Practical Fire Extinguisher Course
This course provides a general overview of what to do in the event of a fire, the theory and practical requirements of fire prevention in the workplace, and the opportunity to use fire extinguishers on a controlled fire.
Duration: 2.5 hours approx depending on the numbers of attendees
Who should attend?
- People who have not had any previous fire awareness training, and have no special duties.
What does the course cover?
- Legal requirements (a brief outline)
- Chemistry of fire, how it spreads and fire hazards
- Fire action and procedures
- The effects of human behaviour in fire situations
- Fire safety in the home
- DVD- Extinguishing fires at work
- Classification of fire
- Types of fire fighting equipment
- Safety instruction in the use of fire extinguishers
- Live fire Training using Co2 & Water extinguishers on a controlled fire
How many can attend?
- Maximum of 15 persons
- All attendees will receive a personalised certificate to confirm completion of the course
To book this course, please contact us using our enquiry form or call 07507 304420